VIRTUAL DOG SHOW RULES.
- Pictures entered must only feature your own dog.
- Digital photos to be submitted in JPG format and should be taken by you and not by a professional photographer. No videos please.
- All photos submitted to be through Virtual Dog Show website upload link after making your donation.
- Entries into more than one class will carry a separate donation.
- You must include your name, e-mail address together with the name of your dog.
Judging will be carried out by a nominated person after the closing date of the competition. The decision of the judge[s] will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
All winners will be notified directly and the pictures of winners and runners up together with overall champion will be published on our website and social media page.
Entry donation is a minimum of £x per entry and must be made before entries are accepted.
The entry categories will be:- [customer choice] these are examples…
- Best dressed
- Most like my owner [with the owner on the image please]
- Old & Fabulous
- Most Outstanding Ears
One dog will be chosen from the winners of each category and one be crowned Best in Show winner and win a prize of [choice of the custoomer if a prize is given]
Income raised, less any expenses incurred in hosting this event will be donated to the advertised cause.
The owner of this website [the Rotary eClub of Innovation] is the Data Processor of services to the Data Controller [Your Organisation] and the provision is to provide a Virtual Dog Show [VDS]. The agreement between Data Controller and Data Processor is to provide the services to enable the VDS to run effectively. Any data collected will be for the purposes of running the VDS and providing a prize.
Data will be held by the Processor for no more than 30 days after the show has ended, at which time it will be removed completely. The processor will not use the data for any purpose unless there is a technical issue to respond to a difficulty with the system.
The Data Controller will be responsible for using the data collected in accordance with their Data Protection Policy